Our PC light gun kits come with everything you need to get started - one high quality light gun, an infrared (IR) sensor bar and a detailed user manual. With this kit you will be able to get in the action and feel like you are in the arcade playing your favorite classic shooter games! Being arcade fanatics ourselves we have generally been dissatisfied with the existing selection of arcade style light guns on the market. So we decided there was really only one solution, to make our own! Our company was built on this dissatisfaction and from this we came up with the most well designed arcade style PC light guns available to the public…hence the birth of Arcade Guns™!
We only use quality parts in our light guns so that you will enjoy them for years to come. Our light guns’ response time is extremely fast and accurate, making it more about skills, and less about excuses. They were engineered to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand and stay cool for hours of gaming due to the revolutionary mesh design in the handle. The buttons are strategically placed so that you can use one or two hands and have access to all of the gun’s functions. We even designed the trigger to have the perfect pull resistance so that you get the overall best accuracy when pulling the trigger.
Our sensors come from the leader in light gun technology Ultimarc®, and our snap action switches come from the leading switch manufacturer Cherry®. Our light guns have the highest camera sensor angle available. No other infrared PC light gun on the market will function as close to the screen as these will. They were designed by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts, for home arcade action! You will be happy you chose Arcade Guns™ light guns!
® (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) Compatible.
* PS2 & PS3 Guncon2 Mode (Time Crisis II, Time Crisis III, Time Crisis Zone, Vampire Night, Ninja Assault).
* Compatible with all televisions, displays and monitors (LCD, LED, Plasma, CRT...etc).
* Off-screen reload lets you shoot away from the screen to reload the gun, just like in the Arcade.
* Real-time tracking allows you to see the cross-hair move on the screen as you play. No more flashing screens when you pull the trigger like the old NES Zapper!
* Ultra quiet gun body. Our light guns fit together perfectly so that parts don't rattle around inside and make unnecessary noise.
* Get closer to the action with these light guns. They can be used at a wide range of distances from the screen and will function as close as 3ft from a 17in monitor, 4ft from a 27in arcade monitor and 5ft from a 42in wide screen TV.
* Use up to 8 of these light guns together for an ultimate light gun shootout.
* All of the plastic gun halves, buttons and triggers are MADE IN THE USA.
What's In The Box:
* 1 Arcade Guns™ Light Gun w/ 10ft USB Cable.
* 1 IR Sensor Bar (Choose: "Regular Cased" or "Regular Non-Cased" or "Super Non-Cased").
* 1 Arcade Guns User Manual.
* This is an OEM Product (No Retail Box).
Arcade Guns User Manual PDF
AIM-Trak® Setup Guide PDF
* Operating System: Windows Vista 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 10 32/64bit.
* Powered by Ultimarc® AIM-Trak® IR tracking camera module.
* Firmware upgradable to add functionality.
* IR sensor bar works behind glass for home arcade cabinets.
* Detected as a HID mouse and joystick.
* Pointer is programmable, via software, to replicate a mouse in absolute mode or a joystick.
* Buttons and Trigger are all programmable on and off screen, via software, as mouse and/or joystick buttons.
* All buttons/trigger use long lasting, professional grade Cherry® snap-action switches.
* Easy calibration by holding down the large button for 10 seconds (Default).
* Ready to use out of the box. No software necessary.
IR Sensor Bar (Light Bar) Information:
Note: Only 1 Light Bar is needed for up to 8 Guns.
Regular Cased IR Sensor Bar: Recommended for Computer Monitors, Televisions and Arcade Machines up to 32” in size. Not recommended for TVs and Projectors larger than 32”. Comes with attached 5’ USB power cable. Works up to 6’ away from the screen.
(The recommended distance from screen for the regular cased light bar is 3' to 5' measured from the nose of the gun to the light bar. If you are too close to the screen the gun wont track correctly and can cause the pointer to move inconsistently with your gun movement)
Regular Non-Cased IR Sensor Bar: Recommended for Arcade Machine Cabinets with monitors up to 32” in size. Integrates professionally into cabinets by drilling holes in the bezel just above the monitor. The IR LEDs poke through the holes from behind the bezel. Excellent choice for those do-it-yourself people. Comes with attached 5’ USB power cable. Works up to 7’ away from the screen.
(The recommended distance from screen for the regular non-cased light bar is 3' to 5' measured from the nose of the gun to the light bar. If you are too close to the screen the gun wont track correctly and can cause the pointer to move inconsistently with your gun movement)
Super Non-Cased IR Sensor Bar: These new super light bars work great with Televisions and Projectors up to 100” in size. Recommended for screens ranging from 32” and 100” in size. Not recommended for screens smaller than 32”. Comes with detachable 10’ USB power cable. Works up to 12’ away from the screen.
(The recommended distance from screen for the super light bar is 4' to 9' measured from the nose of the gun to the light bar. If you are too close to the screen the gun wont track correctly and can cause the pointer to move inconsistently with your gun movement)
A) 3 Cherry brand mechanical snap action switches with real gold contacts.
B) Aimtrak tracking module for Line-Of-Sight aiming.
C) Modular add-on pins for adding force feedback or recoil modules (module sold separately).
D) Standard mini USB connector.
E) Torsion Spring for perfect trigger pull resistance.
F) Screw terminals for externally powered recoil module.
G) Screw terminals for USB connector.
H) Screw holes for attaching recoil module (module sold separately).